Gradient is a smooth transition between 2 colors. Use gradients to apply 3D look to the background.
Select an item and choose Item > Background. Choose Gradient option, select 2 colors, length and direction of the gradient.
The default length of the gradient is 100 pixels.
To apply gradient to browser background choose Website > Surface
The following web page contains 2 gradients in browser background and group background:
- Gradient in browser background, length 300 pixels, starts from top
- Top gradient color - dark blue
- Intermediate gradient color, something between dark blue and light blue
- Browser background color fills area outside gradient range
- Group with own gray background
- Gradient in group background, length 100 pixels, starts from bottom
- Bottom gradient color, dark grey
- Intermediate gradient color, something between dark grey and black
- Group background color, black, fills area outside gradient range