Choose Insert > Image to load a new image from file or generate image with Insert > Artistic Text or Insert > Button commands.
- Browser background, top gradient color yellow
- Artistic text, red, Arial with gray outlines
- Image with rounded shape, rotated by 20 degrees
- Image with rounded shape, rotated by 340 degrees
- Page background set to none, browser background is visible through
- Image button with green inset fill, yellow outline and green Verdana font
- Browser background, bottom gradient color orange
To add outline or rounded edges double click the image and choose Shape
To add shadow double click it and choose Shadow
Right click on the image and choose Crop
Type target size or click Select Area
Draw rectangle inside image and click inside the rectangle to commit crop.
Right click on the image and choose Fadeout
Select Linear or Radial and choose which edge should be gradually transparent